Welcome to a skein in the life of me, Nikki.
I'm a knitter who dabbled a few times in crochet but only really mastered the granny square (once I worked out how to keep track of corners!)
So, I was having a thought yesterday that I should really concentrate on the wips and yarn that lives in the living room. I think I might have made a mistake by pulling it all out!
For accountability purposes, I'm going to name the wips and the projects for the planned yarn.
From back, left to right we have:
1. Flax for my brother. Started a year ago.
2. Squares for a rainbow blanket
3. Socks for my brother - started 2019!
4. A newly started baby blanket
The yarn will become:
1. The Habitation throw
2. Charity baby blankets
3. Millions of pairs of socks (really its 4)
4. Cardigan for my niece
5. Hitchhiker
6. Bunting
My plan is to knit the wips and the yarn that lives in the living room and then refill the tub with more yarn and work the stash down that way.
As for right now, I'm finishing a charity scarf on a zoom chat with my knitters so I can get onto flax and its second sleeve!


Comments
Post a Comment